Today At The Works: Friday, June 24
The Works Street Stage
- 12:00 – 12:45: Marc Beaudin
- 1:15 – 2:00: Marc Beaudin
- 2:30 – 3:15: Jez Hellard & The Djukella Orchestra
- 3:45 – 4:30: Post Script
- 5:00 – 5:45: Goldtop
- 6:15 – 7:00: Robert Walsh with Doug Berner
- 7:30 – 8:15: Bergeron, Leadfoot, and Tellier
- 8:45 – 10:00: Franco-Party!
- 11:00-2:00: Needle Work Demo at Enterprise Square
- 2:00-4:00: Graffiti is Dialogue with Lana Whiskey-Jack in Churchill Square
- 6:30 -12: The Works Summer Solstice Gala at Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
For 13 days every summer, The Works unleashes art & design throughout 1 square kilometer of Edmonton's downtown core . Completely free to the public, the Festival is an extravaganza of visual art, design and entertainment that attracts artists and patrons from around the globe. Greater than the sum of its many parts, The Works is a time and place for everyone to discover, discuss and develop an appreciation for art & design!
As North America's largest, free outdoor art & design festival, The Works has something for everyone!
- 55 exhibits at 29 venues throughout Edmonton's downtown and around the city
- live performances on The Works Street Stage from 12 - 9:30 every day
- over 200 special events including tours, receptions, and demonstrations