Missed The Works?
Never fear! Holdover exhibits continue to fill Edmonton’s downtown with art & design. Visit the following venues before the end of August:
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, 10065 100 St
Revive, Larissa Blokhuis
- Manulife Place, 10180 101 St
21 Konstruktions, Brenda Raynard
- Don Wheaton YMCA, 10211 102 Ave
Waking State, Lindsay Kirker
- Rigoletto’s Café, #102, 10305 100 Ave
Candied Landscapes, Terry P. Daly
- Kids in the Hall Bistro-City Hall, 1 Sir Winston Churchill Square
The Best of Edmonton Public Schools Portfolio Award Show, Edmonton Youth
- Canada Place, 9700 Jasper Ave
Canada Day Challenge, Western Canadian Youth
- Shaw Conference Centre, 9797 Jasper Ave
The Works Public Art Gallery, Glenn Guillet
Thank you to everyone who joined us for The Works Art & Design Festival 2016. The festival would not be possible without the support of the community and over 170 volunteers. A special thank you to the following funders and sponsors:
- The Downtown Business Association
- The City of Edmonton
- Edmonton Arts Council
- Alberta Foundation for the Arts
- Canadian Heritage Government of Canada
- The Works Art Festival Fund at the Edmonton Community Foundation
- Edmonton Business Council for Visual Arts
- RBC Emerging Artists Project
- Metro News
- Global TV
- Pattison Outdoor Advertising
- Arttec Advertising
- Big Rock Breweries
- The Matrix Hotel
- Urban Scaffolding Ltd.
The Works Art & Design Festival
For 13 days every summer, The Works unleashes art & design throughout 1 square kilometer of Edmonton's downtown core . Completely free to the public, the Festival is an extravaganza of visual art, design and entertainment that attracts artists and patrons from around the globe. Greater than the sum of its many parts, The Works is a time and place for everyone to discover, discuss and develop an appreciation for art & design!
As North America's largest, free outdoor art & design festival, The Works has something for everyone!
- 55 exhibits at 29 venues throughout Edmonton's downtown and around the city
- live performances on The Works Street Stage from 12 - 9:30 every day
- over 200 special events including tours, receptions, and demonstrations
The 32nd edition of The Works Art & Design Festival will take place on Sir Winston Churchill Square
June 22 to July 4th, 2017.