Below, find volunteer positions listed in more detail. Each year, we are humbled by the dedication of our volunteers and we strive to provide great perks and recognition.
Festival volunteer positions include:
Exhibit Crew – engage with the art and patrons
Greeter – be the first face patrons see on the Square! Greet the public, answer questions, and monitor donations.
Family Programs – Assist children and adults alike in creating their own art
Gallery and Info Crew – supply information to patrons, assist with the sale of Works items
Grounds Maintenance – Keep the outdoor site environmentally friendly and attractive
Works Patio Gate crew – Monitor crowds and ensure adherence to Patio rules, help keep the Patio clean
Works Patio Serving Tent – Meet AGLC requirements, ID patrons, sell and serve beverages
Special Events Crew – Assist with set up and running receptions, artist talks, etc.
Volunteer Administration Crew – Assist fellow volunteers with registration, schedules, perks and snacks.
Perks of Volunteering:
- An exclusive Works volunteer T-shirt
- Daily snacks, refreshments, and meals
- Daily prize draws
- A post-festival appreciation party
You will also enjoy…
- Contributing to Edmonton’s vibrant cultural and festival scene, making downtown a more dynamic, exciting place to live and work
- Meeting amazing people – including Works artists, staff, and other volunteers
- Learning about local, national, and international art & design
Thank you to our volunteer supporters: